Intro to Prostatitis
Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis causes long-term pain and urinary symptoms. It involves the prostate gland or other parts of a man's lower urinary tract or genital area. This condition is not caused by an infection with bacteria.
Stop Living with Prostatitis Pain
Prostatitis is not a terminal condition! Don’t accept the statement that there is no treatment for this pain! Let us reboot your nervous system and kick start your life!
What are the symptoms of Prostatitis?
- Blood in the semen
- Blood in the urine
- Pain in the genital area and lower back
- Pain with bowel movements
- Pain with ejaculation
- Problems with urinating
What causes Prostatitis?
Possible causes of nonbacterial prostatitis include:
- A past bacterial prostatitis infection
- Bicycle riding
- Less common types of bacteria
- Irritation caused by a backup of urine flowing into the prostate
- Irritation from chemicals
- Nerve problem involving the lower urinary tract
- Pelvic floor muscle problem
- Sexual abuse
Life stresses and emotional factors may play a part in the problem.
Most men with chronic prostatitis have the nonbacterial form.